The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions on usage of
Stainpixels’s website (www.stainpixels.com). Users are requested to go through these carefully before they
access various other pages on this site.
- 1. The term “User” shall refer to any person who is browsing the site. The term “Site” refers to
- 2. The domain address www.stainpixels.com is owned by Stainpixels. All content present on this site is exclusive
and proprietary material owned by Stainpixels.
- 3. The name Stainpixels and the logo are trademarks which belongs to and are owned by Stainpixels. These
trademarks may not be used in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from Stainpixels.
By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these
terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Stainpixels without any prior notice to the
- 1. No material from this website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded,
transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Stainpixels. All rights
not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- 2. Any unauthorized use of the materials publishing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and
other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Stainpixels may monitor access to the
- 3. Stainpixels may terminate the User’s access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions
regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such
- 4. Stainpixels makes no representation or warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those
of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data,
statements or products made available on the Site.
- 5. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site,
are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- 6. Stainpixels shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that
result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
7. Stainpixels may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content
- 8. Stainpixels will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect,
incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business
interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or
any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever or any other legal theory.
- 9. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Stainpixels harmless from and against all losses, expenses,
damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the
User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- 10. The information contained in the Site is Original or has been obtained from sources believed to be
reliable. Stainpixels disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such
- 11. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties,
including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The User agrees that Stainpixels is not
responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested
to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Stainpixels
is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice,
statements and advertisements, and the User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
Stainpixels is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with
any third party.
- 12. Stainpixels makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available
on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the
use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.